Yangon One Day Tour
Pickup from hotel and start your Yangon Full day sightseeing with drive through the Colonial Style Buildings downtown, the Chinatown area and the Indian quarter. And then visit Sule Pagoda situated in the center of Yangon, which makes a useful landmark in downtown. Continue to Botahtung Pagoda, a sort of mirrored maze inside the stupa, with glass showcases containing many of the ancient relics close to the Yangon Wharves. In the afternoon, visit to Bogyoke (Scott) Market (closed on every Mondays & Public Holidays) and it has the largest selection of Burmese handicrafts. Continue visit to National Museum (close on every Mondays & Tuesdays) and you can find several interesting exhibits, especially the 8m-high Sihasana Palin (Lion Throne), which belonged to King Thibaw Min, the last Burmese king. And then visit to the reclining Buddha at Chauk Htat Gyi Pagoda, is almost as large as the enormous figure in Bago Shwethalyaung. Then drive to Kandawgyi (Royal) Lake, for photo stop towards Shwe Dagon Pagoda. Enjoy sunset at Shwedagon Pagoda, the 'heart' of Buddhist Myanmar, is believed to be 2,500 years old and there are always full with many people praying and making offerings at Shwedagon and especially on Full Mon days and religious days.
* Meals: Nil.
***End of day tour ***
- Itinerary may be changed or shifted depending on weather conditions and events beyond our control with or without prior notice;
- Your passport must valid for at least 6 months
- Sightseeing with private Car
- English speaking station guide
- Entrance fee as per program
- 1 bottle mineral water and 2 snow towels
- Hotels Accomodation
- Porter Charges
- Meals(lunch & dinner)
- Visa fee & handling fee
- Personal expense such as camera fees, tips, gratuities and etc.
- Overweight luggage
- Travel insurance in Myanmar
- Other visit not mentioned in the program
- Other services not listed in inclusive
- Day Tours
- Mrauk U Tours
- Easy & Relax Tour Packages
- View All Packages