Pyin Oo Lwin One Day Tour
Pickup from hotel and, start your full day Pyin Oo Lwin (Maymyo), a former British Hill Station with visit to Local Market and take a short horse-cart ride and visit to National Kandawgyi Gardens, which were laid out by Sir Harcourt Butler, the former governor of Burma – flower beds are similar to those you would find in an English country garden! The garden has recently been renovated and is now called “Kandawgyi National Botanical Garden”. You have your own cart to drive around the huge garden. You can stop and go for short walks, for example you can do the “jungle” walk, which leads you on a wooden path through rain forest trees. Visit Pwe Kauk Waterfall and enjoy the countryside. Then continue to drive to Peik Chin Myaung Waterfall and Caves, filled with Buddha images. This is a popular attraction for Myanmar tourists.
* Meals: Nil.
***End of day tour ***
- Itinerary may be changed or shifted depending on weather conditions and events beyond our control with or without prior notice;
- Your passport must valid for at least 6 months
- Sightseeing with private Car
- English speaking station guide
- Entrance fee as per program
- 1 bottle mineral water and 2 snow towels
- Hotel Accomodation
- Porter Charges
- Meals (lunch and dinner)
- Visa fee & handling fee
- Personal expense such as camera fees, tips, gratuities and etc.
- Overweight luggage
- Travel insurance in Myanmar
- Other visit which not mentioned in the program
- Other services not listed in inclusive
- Day Tours
- Mrauk U Tours
- Easy & Relax Tour Packages
- View All Packages