Myanmar Easy Tour
Route: Yangon –Bago - Kyaikhtiyoe – Yangon
This itinerary is your private tour with your own guide and driver, and makes you very flexible that your tour guide to accompany you and adapt to your wishes.
Day 1: Yangon – Golden Rock
Morning arrival at the Yangon International airport, meet your guide with a welcome signboard and drive to Golden Rock via Bago. On the way, visit Shwemawdaw Pagoda and Kyat Khet Wine Monastery at Bago, where a thousand monks take their last meal of the day at 10:00 am in total silence. After lunch at Bago, visit Kanbawzathadi Palace built by King Bayinnaung. Then continues to Kyaikhtiyoe, Our car will be stop at Kinpun base camp and then trek to Hermit "Yathe Hill" by open truck. Check in at hotel then visit Kyaikhtiyoe Pagoda and its environs filled with many legends about the pagoda and its spirit God (Nats). Enjoy lunch and Dinner at local good restaurant and Hotel.
* Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Overnight in Hotel at Kyaikhtiyoe
Day 2: Kyaikhtiyoe – Bago – Yangon by private coach
After breakfast at hotel, early risers may enjoy returning to the Golden Rock; about 10 minutes’ walk from the Kyaikhto Hotel or 60 minutes from the Golden Rock Hotel, to watch the sunrise. After breakfast, walk down the mountain and return by truck to your car/minibus to the base camp at Kinpun. And then drive back to Bago, visit Kyaikpun Pagoda with four 30-meter high Buddha figures seated back to back and visit Shwethalyaung Pagoda (the world’s most beautiful reclining Buddha). Proceed to Yangon. Special evening visit to the massive Shwedagon Pagoda – famous worldwide – its golden stupa is the ‘Heart’ of Buddhism Myanmar. Enjoy lunch and Dinner at local good restaurant.
* Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Overnight in Hotel at Yangon
Day 3: Yangon Departure
After breakfast at hotel, visit start City tour in Yangon, includes one of the famous photo taken place near, Sule Pagoda in the heart of the city. Visit Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda and Botahtung Pagoda and Natboboyee @ Botahtung. After that, proceed to go to Bogyoke Market enjoy shopping the traditional souvenir. Transfer to Airport and await your onward flight.
* Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Overnight in Hotel at Mandalay
***End of the whole trip***
- Itinerary may be changed or shifted depending on weather conditions and events beyond our control with or without prior notice;
- Your passport must valid entry Visa with 6 months validity.
- Bogyoke Market closes on Monday & Public Holidays. The above-mentioned places of interest for full or partial sightseeing in Yangon may be modified or adjusted depending on the heavy traffic in streets and roads in Yangon stuck in a jam. However, we will try our best to send our clients to as many interesting places as possible to enjoy sightseeing Yangon.
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast ( Twin sharing room )
- Meals (lunch and dinner)
- Special menu with: Peking roast Duck, lobster salad
- Transport with private coach
- Thai / English speaking throughout Guide
- Hill truck charges
- Entrance fee as per program ( Yangon – Bago – Kyaikhtiyoe )
- One bottle mineral water and two snow towels per day on car for throughout trip
- Visa fee & handling fee
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Portal charges
- Personal expense such as camera fees, tips, gratuities and etc.
- Overweight luggage
- Travel insurance in Myanmar
- Other visit not mentioned in the program
- Other services not listed in inclusive
- Day Tours
- Mrauk U Tours
- Easy & Relax Tour Packages
- View All Packages