Korea Tour Nami Seorak Seoul
Day 1 : (Breakfast)Arrive Incheon Airport Meet the English tour guide at the arrival gate Transfer to Gyeongbokgung palace or Changdeokgung palace (National folklore museum), Pass by the blue presidential house, Namsan Hanok Village, Ginseng or Red pine shop, Cosmetic shop, Overnight at Seoul
Day 2 : (Breakfast and Lunch))0700~0800 : B’fast at the hotel 0800am : Meet the English speaking driver Transfer to Nami island Petite France Railbike Overnight at Seoul
Day 3 : (Breakfast and Lunch)0700~0800 : B’fast at the hotel Meet the English speaking driver or tour guide Transfer to Seorak – Cable car to Gwengem seong fortress- Sinheungsa temple (Golden Bronze Budda’s statue), Overnight at Seoul
Day 4 : (Breakfast)0700~0900 : B’fast at the hotel Free and easy on your own Overnight at Seoul
* Sequence of visit is subject to changes without prior notice according to traffic condition and etc..
- English speaking tour guide
- International & Domestic flight
- As the itinerary
- Accommodation with meals
- Entrance fees
- Visa fee & handling fee
- Personal expense such as camera fees, tips, gratuities and etc.
- Other visit not mentioned in the program
- Other services not listed in inclusive
Please be gently reminded of paxs responsibility to ensure that they have the relevant valid entry visa into the respective countries if visit
- Minimum 02 paxs to travel
- Above rate is not applicable for peak period, convention/seminar period & date as advised.
- Itinerary and rate subject to changes without prior notice.
- Confirmation is subject to availability at time of booking.
- Group rates are on request basis and negotiable.
- Services not utilized are Non-Refundable.
Terms and Conditions apply
- Day Tours
- Mrauk U Tours
- Easy & Relax Tour Packages
- View All Packages