Inle Lake One Day Excursion by Boat
Pickup from hotel and, start your full day to Inle Lake Boat Trip and you will see the lake's unique “Leg Rowers” – the Intha people row standing up with one leg wrapped around an oar. Visit to Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda, the holiest religious site in the southern Sahan State. Five images, for of which are ferried around the lake during Phaung Daw U Festival (late September/early October – please check with us for exact festival date). Then stalls on the ground floor of the shrine and nearby sell brightly coloured cotton Shan shoulder bags, other local crafts and 'antiques'. Silk and cotton fabrics are a local specialty, there are over 200 handloom. Continue visit to Nga Phe Kyaung (Jumping Cat Monastery), wooden monastery on stilts over the lake.
* Meals: Nil.
***End of day tour ***
- Itinerary may be changed or shifted depending on weather conditions and events beyond our control with or without prior notice;
- Your passport must valid for at least 6 months
- Sightseeing with private Car
- English speaking station guide
- Entrance fee as per program
- 1 bottle mineral water and 2 snow towels
- Hotel Accomodation
- Porter Charges
- Meals (lunch and dinner)
- Visa fee & handling fee
- Personal expense such as camera fees, tips, gratuities and etc.
- Overweight luggage
- Travel insurance in Myanmar
- Other visit which not mentioned in the program
- Other services not listed in inclusive
- Day Tours
- Mrauk U Tours
- Easy & Relax Tour Packages
- View All Packages