Golden Myanmar Tour
Route: Yangon –Bago - Kyaikhtiyoe – Yangon
This itinerary is your private tour with your own guide and driver, and makes you very flexible that your tour guide to accompany you and adapt to your wishes.
Day 1: Yangon Arrival and Yangon city tour
Morning arrival at the Yangon International airport, meet your guide with a welcome signboard and start City tour in Yangon includes one of the famous pagodas; Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda and go to Bogyoke Market enjoy shopping the traditional souvenir. After that, proceed to Botahtung Pagoda and Natboboyee @ Botahtung. Special evening visit to the massive Shwedagon Pagoda – famous worldwide – its golden stupa is the ‘Heart’ of Buddhism Myanmar. The Pagoda is believed to be 2,500 years old and the central stupa in surrounded by dozens of intricately decorated buildings and statues. Enjoy lunch and Dinner at local good restaurant.
* Meals: Dinner.
Overnight in Hotel at Yangon
Day 2: Yangon - Bago - Kyaikhtiyoe by private coach
After early breakfast at hotel about 7:00 am, drive to Golden Rock via Bago. On the way, visit Shwemawdaw Pagoda and Kyat Khet Wine Monastery at Bago, where a thousand monks take their last meal of the day at 10:00 am in total silence. After lunch at Bago, visit Kanbawzathadi Palace built by King Bayinnaung and visit Kyaikpun Pagoda with four 30-meter high Buddha figures seated back to back. Then continues to Kyaikhtiyoe, Our car will be stop at Kinpun base camp and then trek to Hermit "Yathe Hill" by open truck. Check in at hotel then visit Kyaikhtiyoe Pagoda and its environs filled with many legends about the pagoda and its spirit God (Nats). Enjoy lunch and Dinner at local good restaurant and Hotel.
* Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Overnight in Hotel at Kyaikhtiyoe
Day 3: Kyaikhto - Yangon Departure
After breakfast at hotel, early risers may enjoy returning to the Golden Rock; to watch the sunrise. After breakfast, walk down the mountain and return by truck to your car/minibus to the base camp at Kinpun. Drive back to Kyaikhto visit to Kyaikpawlaw Hme Shin (Live Mole) Image and drive back Yangon. Enjoy lunch at local good restaurant and transfer to Airport and await your onward flight. On the way to Airport, visit Kyauk Taw Gyi Pagoda (Marble). (If have time)
* Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
***End of the whole trip***
- Itinerary may be changed or shifted depending on weather conditions and events beyond our control with or without prior notice;
- Your passport must valid entry Visa with 6 months validity.
- Bogyoke Market closes on Monday & Public Holidays. The above-mentioned places of interest for full or partial sightseeing in Yangon may be modified or adjusted depending on the heavy traffic in streets and roads in Yangon stuck in a jam. However, we will try our best to send our clients to as many interesting places as possible to enjoy sightseeing Yangon.
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast ( Twin sharing room )
- Meals (lunch and dinner)
- Special menu with: Peking roast Duck, lobster salad
- Transport with private coach
- Thai / English speaking throughout Guide
- Hill truck charges
- Entrance fee as per program (Yangon – Bago – Kyaikhtiyoe)
- One bottle mineral water and two snow towels per day on car for throughout trip
- Visa fee & handling fee
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Portal charges
- Personal expense such as camera fees, tips, gratuities and etc.
- Overweight luggage
- Travel insurance in Myanmar
- Other visit not mentioned in the program
- Other services not listed in inclusive
- Day Tours
- Mrauk U Tours
- Easy & Relax Tour Packages
- View All Packages