Classical Myanmar Tour
Route: Yangon – Bagan – Inle – Mandalay
This itinerary is your private tour with your own guide and driver, and makes you very flexible that your tour guide to accompany you and adapt to your wishes.
Day 1: Yangon Arrival and Yangon city tour
Morning arrival at the Yangon International airport, meet your guide with a welcome signboard and start City tour in Yangon, includes one of the famous photo taken place near, Sule Pagoda in the heart of the city. Visit Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda and go to Bogyoke Market enjoy shopping the traditional souvenir. After that, proceed to Botahtung Pagoda and Natboboyee @ Botahtung. Special evening visit to the massive Shwedagon Pagoda – famous worldwide – its golden stupa is the ‘Heart’ of Buddhism Myanmar. The Pagoda is believed to be 2,500 years old and the central stupa in surrounded by dozens of intricately decorated buildings and statues. Enjoy lunch and Dinner at local good restaurant.
* Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Overnight in Hotel at Yangon
Day 2: Yangon - Bagan by flight
After breakfast at hotel, leave Yangon for Bagan by domestic flight. Transfer to hotel. Begin Bagan full day sightseeing includes Nyaung Oo Market; Shwezigon Pagoda - built by King Anawrahta in the early 11th century as a religious shrine; Wetkyi-in Gubyaukgyi – a temple with exquisite murals of Jataka scene; Temple, Ananda Temple & Oakkyaungthe most beautiful temple in Bagan with four huge standing Buddha images and numerous seated figures in niches around the galleried interior; Thatbyinnyu Temple - built by King Alaung Sithu in the early 11th century & the tallest temple in Bagan. After lunch, visit to Lacquer ware Industry; Minanthu Village; Phwasaw village - where can see the typical Myanmar villager’s life. Evening horse cart ride to watch sunset over the Ayeyarwaddy River from Shwesandaw Pagoda or Bupaya.
* Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Overnight in Hotel at Bagan
Day 3: Bagan - Heho - Inle Lake by AM flight
After breakfast in hotel, leave Bagan for Heho by domestic flight. On arrival Heho, boat trip to Inle Lake - stretches 18km & 889m above sea level, the second biggest lake in Myanmar & famous for its unique leg rowers. Tour highlights include visit to: Floating Market(can see on the market days only which is hold on every five days); PhaungDawOo Pagoda-the holiest religious site in Southern Shan State; Inpawkhone Village - famous for its silk weaving handlooms; NgaPhaeChaung Monastery – one of the oldest monastery on the lake & well known because of jumping cats; traditional ways of fishing; floating gardens; Silk Weaving Workshops; Cheroot Making Workshops; Silverware Workshop; Sacred Robe Woven from Lotus Fiber Workshops. Enjoy lunch and Dinner at local good restaurant.
* Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Overnight in Hotel at Inle
Day 4: Inle - Mandalay by AM flight
Early morning, breakfast at hotel or bring breakfast box, transfer to the airport for the flight to Mandalay. On arrival direct sightseeing to ancient city of Amarapura. Visit to Mahagandayon Monastery to study the daily life of the monks observing Buddha scriptures, U Bein Wooden Bridge (1.2 km long) across the Taung Tha Man Lake. Drive back Mandalay, tour starts at Kuthodaw Pagoda, Atumashi Monastery and Shwenandaw Monastery. In the evening, enjoy the panoramic view of the city from Mandalay Hill. Enjoy lunch and Dinner at local good restaurant.
* Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Overnight in Hotel at Mandalay
Day 5: Departure from Mandalay
Early morning, visit to Mahamuni Buddha Image (Morning Face washing ceremony) and transfer to Airport and await your onward flight.
* Meals: Breakfast
***End of the whole trip***
- Itinerary may be changed or shifted depending on weather conditions and events beyond our control with or without prior notice;
- Your passport must valid entry Visa with 6 months validity.
- Bogyoke Market closes on Monday & Public Holidays. The above-mentioned places of interest for full or partial sightseeing in Yangon may be modified or adjusted depending on the heavy traffic in streets and roads in Yangon stuck in a jam. However, we will try our best to send our clients to as many interesting places as possible to enjoy sightseeing Yangon
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast ( Twin sharing room )
- Meals (lunch and dinner)
- Special menu with: Peking roast Duck, lobster salad
- Transport with private coach
- Domestic flight ( MDL-HEH-MDL)
- Thai / English speaking throughout Guide
- Hill truck charges
- Entrance fee as per program (Yangon – Bagan – Inle – Mandalay )
- One bottle mineral water and two snow towels per day on car for throughout trip
- Visa fee & handling fee
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Portal charges
- Personal expense such as camera fees, tips, gratuities and etc.
- Overweight luggage
- Travel insurance in Myanmar
- Other visit not mentioned in the program
- Other services not listed in inclusive
- Day Tours
- Mrauk U Tours
- Easy & Relax Tour Packages
- View All Packages