Bago One Day Tour
Pickup from hotel, start your full day Bago day tour, drive north east of Yangon for about 2 hours to the ancient capital of Bago (Pegu). On arrival in Bago, first visit the local market and then go to see Shwemawdaw Pagoda, which has a stupa inlaid with diamonds and which is Bago's golden landmark. Continue to Shwethalyaung Buddha, which dates from 994 and is revered throughout Myanmar as the most beautiful Reclining Buddha. After that, take a look at woodcarving, and then see Kalyani Sima Ordination Hall. Visit also Mahazedi Pagoda with its impressive bell-shaped stupa. Just outside Bago, visit Kyaikpun Pagoda with four 30-meter high Buddha figures seated back to back. An optional visit is included on the way back to Yangon at the British War Cemetery near Htauk Kyant War Cemetery.
* Meals: Nil.
***End of day tour ***
- Itinerary may be changed or shifted depending on weather conditions and events beyond our control with or without prior notice;
- Your passport must valid for at least 6 months
- Sightseeing with private Car
- English speaking station guide
- Entrance fee as per program
- 1 bottle mineral water and 2 snow towels
- Hotel Accomodation
- Porter Charges
- Meals (lunch and dinner)
- Visa fee & handling fee
- Personal expense such as camera fees, tips, gratuities and etc.
- Overweight luggage
- Travel insurance in Myanmar
- Other visit which not mentioned in the program
- Other services not listed in inclusive
- Day Tours
- Mrauk U Tours
- Easy & Relax Tour Packages
- View All Packages