Bagan One Day Tour
Pickup from hotel and, start your full day Bagan sightseeing tour with a visit to Nyaung U Local Market. Then visit to see the golden stupa of Shwezigon Pagoda, where the 37 pre-Buddhist 'nets' were first officially endorsed by the Burma monarchy. The 12th Century originals were spirited away by a collector and are now reportedly somewhere in Italy. Then visit to Gubyaukgyi Temple, Wetkyi-Inn Village between Bagan and Nyaung-U. It was built in early 13th century, on the model of Mahar Bodhi Zedi. Next stop is Htilominlo situated close to the road between Nyaung U and Bagan, built by king Nantaungmya in 1218 and traces of old murals are also still visible. Take photo around the temples and visit to Lacquer Ware Factory to watch craftsmen skillfully making this most famous of Bagan handicrafts. In the afternoon, visit to Ananda Temple, a whitewashed masterpiece of Mon architecture with four standing Buddhas, and the adjacent brick monastery with beautiful, well-preserved 18th century murals. Then visit Nanpaya Temple, built in the Mon style with intricate stone carvings, and said once to have been Manuha's residence. See the four Buddha images in Manuha Pagoda. Then stop at Myazedi Stupa to see Myanmar's "Rosetta Stone", bearing inscriptions written in four languages. Continue to the Myinkaba area and visit Gubyaukgyi Temple, this temple was built in 1113 by Kyansittha's son Raja Kumar, on his father's death. The fine stuccowork on it exterior walls is in particularly good condition. Enjoy Sunset at Shwe Sandaw Pagoda (or) Buu Pagoda.
* Meals: Nil.
***End of day tour ***
- Itinerary may be changed or shifted depending on weather conditions and events beyond our control with or without prior notice;
- Your passport must valid for at least 6 months
- Sightseeing with private Car
- English speaking station guide
- Entrance fee as per program
- 1 bottle mineral water and 2 snow towels
- Hotel Accomodation
- Porter Charges
- Meals (lunch and dinner)
- Visa fee & handling fee
- Personal expense such as camera fees, tips, gratuities and etc.
- Overweight luggage
- Travel insurance in Myanmar
- Other visit which not mentioned in the program
- Other services not listed in inclusive
- Day Tours
- Mrauk U Tours
- Easy & Relax Tour Packages
- View All Packages